Craig loves his Thomas the Tank Engine swim shirt that is aunt Whitney gave him. With his white blond curles, he looks like a total surf bum to me.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Beating the Heat
For the past four weeks Abigail and Craig have had swimming lessons
down at the Buckeye Aquatics Center. It is a GREAT public pool. Tomorrow is our last day, which kind of makes me sad. Abigail is almost swimming now. I am really impressed with the progress she has made. Here are some pictures of the kids I took this morning.
Craig loves his Thomas the Tank Engine swim shirt that is aunt Whitney gave him. With his white blond curles, he looks like a total surf bum to me.

Craig loves his Thomas the Tank Engine swim shirt that is aunt Whitney gave him. With his white blond curles, he looks like a total surf bum to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Looks fun! We will be there next year for sure! By the way has Whitney gotten her call yet?
Darling picture of Abby! I was just dreaming up my own summer swim post this morning. :-)
Don't you just LOVE the Buckeye pool? Oh, it's my favorite. This town is the best. Love your new background too!
Yes. Whitney got her mission call. She is going to Argentina, the Cordoba mission. She leaves Sept 5th I believe
Post a Comment