As March ended and April began, we got to do some fun things as a family. My friend Bridgette threw the best Easter Egg hunt part for the kids.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
March Adventures
They say that March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. All through March I was busy preparing for a reunion with the students I went with to Jerusalem. I volunteered myself to coordinate personal updates and to put together a video of our pictures. Two days before I was suppose to leave I couldn't get the video to burn to a DVD. Preschool hadn't gone well that morning (the art project was a huge messy disaster). I was ready for the day to be over before I got to playgroup. At playgroup Craig was pushed down a flight of stairs and he bit through his lip which required me to go to 3 different medical buildings to final take care of. It was not how I wanted to spend my day. Craig was a trooper. This picture was two days later on the way to the airport. They ended up gluing his lip closed. The good thing was that I found out that my limits are a bit higher than I previously believed.

As March ended and April began, we got to do some fun things as a family. My friend Bridgette threw the best Easter Egg hunt part for the kids.
Then we got invited to enjoy the County Fair. It was such a fun family day. The kids and I all took long naps when we came home. The best part was that it didn't cost us a cent. Thank you so much.

Laney only went on one ride, but she still had a bang up time.
As March ended and April began, we got to do some fun things as a family. My friend Bridgette threw the best Easter Egg hunt part for the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh girl!!..I love seeing updates on your family!!!!!..What a cute family!:)
What a month. I love your honest update! I could feel the stress... and the love.
Post a Comment