We were almost late to church today, but they all just looked so cute that I couldn't help myself. I had to get this picture.
This Easter was a little different from past ones because we celebrated with just us. With our growing family we ended up doing our own thing this year. The day before, we got Craig a tie and Abigail a new dress. On Easter morning the kids had to find their Easter baskets hidden in the house. Then we let them out in the backyard to find the Easter eggs. We came in and talked about Christ and what we celebrate on Easter. There was no TV or other interruptions. After attending our Church meetings we came home to dinner. It was just a wonderful day. I am grateful to be able to be in charge of making memories.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So Cute! I love the picture & the blog. Have you heard that country song?...you're gonna miss this (I think it's called). It makes me think about how challenging it is to have these little ones, but once life goes on I bet we'll miss this time more than any.
Post a Comment