
One of the best parts about having a new baby is that everyone goes out of their way to come see you. Even my grandparents from NH stopped by for an evening. This is Abigail and Delaney with their Great-grandma Earnshaw. It was great to see them and get to have Grandpa use his photographic expertise to snap this picture and others of my kids. Now I think Craig looks like Grandpa Earnshaw. Tell me what you think.

Even the hair is the same.

2 comments:
Very cute pictures. Craig does look like Grandpa Earnshaw. Especially if you look at Gpa's baby pictures with that blond curly hair. That is funny because we have always thought that Jacob is our little Grandpa Hall. I wonder who my next boy will take after--one week left to find out!
They both totally look like Earnshaws, especially little Abigail (at least that's what I've thought). I think she looks so much like your dad. What darling kids!
Post a Comment