Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Can RSV be a blessing?
I know of a little 8 month old boy named Michael who has RSV. After talking to mothers who have had to deal with RSV and it's affects on their little ones, you might think that I would be saddened to hear of another little guy with this illness. While this news did bring tears to the eyes of some family members, they were tears of joy. See Michael is up for adoption. He needs a stay at home mom with no other children to take care of him while he makes it through this illness. Our friends who have been trying to have children of their own now for years got bumped to the front of the list because they fit those requirements. They found out last week that this little guy would be joining their family in two short weeks during which they would be able to go see him and help him adjust to them. I couldn't be happier for this couple if they were my own family. So the answer is yes, RSV can be a blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Isn't it great? I'm so thrilled for them!
That's so wonderful. My aunt and uncle were on lists years long to get their girls. I'm so happy for that little baby too.
Post a Comment