Chris carried Delaney in a front carrier while I attempted to corral the other two. Abigail did a really good job. She insisted on carrying the back pack some of the time. The hike was a mile up to a "waterfall". It isn't really a waterfall this time of year. There is just a pool of stagnant water at the top, or so I am told. I had to turn back with Craig and Delaney when Craig had just had enough. The three of us sang songs as we made our way back to the car. while Abigail and Dad finished up the hike.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
White Tank Hike
On Saturday we took the kids on a little hike in the White Tank Mountains. Abigail was very excited about going. 
Chris carried Delaney in a front carrier while I attempted to corral the other two. Abigail did a really good job. She insisted on carrying the back pack some of the time. The hike was a mile up to a "waterfall". It isn't really a waterfall this time of year. There is just a pool of stagnant water at the top, or so I am told. I had to turn back with Craig and Delaney when Craig had just had enough. The three of us sang songs as we made our way back to the car. while Abigail and Dad finished up the hike.
It was a hotter than we had expected and the kids down their capri suns when we made it back to the car. It was a crazy morning, but I think at least Abigail had fun. She is looking forward to our trip in Yellowstone this summer since it will just be too hot to hike for the next several months here in AZ.
Chris carried Delaney in a front carrier while I attempted to corral the other two. Abigail did a really good job. She insisted on carrying the back pack some of the time. The hike was a mile up to a "waterfall". It isn't really a waterfall this time of year. There is just a pool of stagnant water at the top, or so I am told. I had to turn back with Craig and Delaney when Craig had just had enough. The three of us sang songs as we made our way back to the car. while Abigail and Dad finished up the hike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment