Holy freakin cow!! That is so amazing! Um, so, uh, I dont even think Payton knows her ABC's yet. I am nominating you for the mother of the year award! She is so cute and her little voice is so great. Thanks for sharing!
Okay, she's a genius! Her little voice is so sweet too! My mom has alwasys told me i was reading books by myself at 4 years old and I've always said "yeah right, 4 year olds can't read books." I stand corrected.
Wow! When you told me to watch the clip, I thought, yeah right. She just had it memorized so well that it just looked like she was reading. But I am impressed! She really knows how to read and she did such a good job. I am sure you were so proud watching her give the talk in primary.
WOW Brooke! She's brilliant! I can't believe she can read! So cool! Jon didn't start to learn his ABC's until he was 4 1/2! Must be a great mom and dad!
14 comments:
SO cute! You ought to be so proud!
Great job Abigail! You have such great diction.
I echo what Brian and Chris said -- so cute! She's ready for General Conference!
She did so great in Primary!
Holy freakin cow!! That is so amazing! Um, so, uh, I dont even think Payton knows her ABC's yet. I am nominating you for the mother of the year award! She is so cute and her little voice is so great. Thanks for sharing!
That was so amazing. What a sweetheart.
that is the cutest thing ever! your videos are great. will you tell me how you do it? e-mail me
peterbritt@aol.com
thanks :)
Okay, she's a genius! Her little voice is so sweet too! My mom has alwasys told me i was reading books by myself at 4 years old and I've always said "yeah right, 4 year olds can't read books." I stand corrected.
oops - always :)
That was so cute! Everyone was talking about this video so I had to come check it out. What a smart girl!
Wow! When you told me to watch the clip, I thought, yeah right. She just had it memorized so well that it just looked like she was reading. But I am impressed! She really knows how to read and she did such a good job. I am sure you were so proud watching her give the talk in primary.
Oh my goodness!! That is too cute! What a sweetie. I'm so impressed that she can read so well. Great job!
WOW Brooke! She's brilliant! I can't believe she can read! So cool! Jon didn't start to learn his ABC's until he was 4 1/2! Must be a great mom and dad!
TAG!
Post a Comment