Thanks to a seriously talented and generous friend, this Christmas I made a bunch of frames for gifts. This first one was for a picture painted by my step-sister-in-law, who is in high school by the way. She did a great job on this and I was so happy that this frame just finished the piece off nicely.
I was so inspired and I decided to make a wall collage for myself. I got the decorative hanging bar as a gift from my beautiful sister and her family for Christmas. Since then I made the center frame and the two beadboard frames. Then I repainted the other two frames to complete the set. I am really happy with how it turned out. I know that this picture didn't turn out great. Sorry. I am thinking about adding bows, but I am not sure exactly how I want to do it yet. Thanks Tisha and Allison.




1 comment:
Ahhh, your killin me. Are these pictures not coming thru for anyone else? Must see...maybe I'll stop by, beware.
Post a Comment