Friday, February 20, 2009

Picture Worth Publishing

I have been a total slacker with my blog. Sorry. I have continued to take some picture so here are some that were worth it.

First we have Craig playing Guitar Hero. The kids love it. Craig usually gets booed off the stage, but Abigail can rock it. Craig now wanders the house singing Eye of the Tiger and Abigail's favorite song is Everlong. Thanks Dad.
Next, we have some friends that have been playing Ultimate Frisbee on the weekend. Here are some pictures of the kids that love coming.
I admit that I love how Abigail and Ty play together. Thanks for sharing him with us.
This is Abigail also. Yes, the curse of a popular name. Sorry.
This is Pierce. He was born the same day as Laney. Yes he as twice as many teeth and he walks. He seems like a year older.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: