Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Abigail's Bed

I recently attended Girls Camp where they made quilts for their service project. I loved the style of them and had to make one. I came up with this.

I just finished today and I have to admit that I am super pleased with how it turned out. My next project is making Laney's quilt which will use the same fabrics only smaller. Thanks to everyone who helped pick out fabrics, lay it all out, and clip threads. I love you.

Brooke

P.S. This is addictive.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Bridgette said...

That turned out so pretty! I love it! Good work you super sewer!

LJABC and D said...

I love your quilt and the bags are adorable. You are amazing! I can't believe you do that and have 3 little kids. I consider it a good day when I get a shower. Seriously.

Kendra said...

Wow! Love it. I too am an addicted quilter. Unfortunately I don't have the money, time or permanent sewing machine setup to currently fulfill my desire to quilt 24/7. But someday...
The colors are to die for, and I love the pattern. I may have to do one of those myself.

Owner of the Band said...

oh my gosh!!! I love it!! Post more pictures. It is each cuter than i imagined, if that is possible. I want to see the stitches up close. :)

Nick and Ashley said...

I love it too! Super cute! K- I have totally wanted a bag like yours ever since I saw it at Enrichment, how much you selling? I'd love to make it, if you are willing to share your knowledge, pattern, time... yea... ;)

Allison said...

You did get all of the domestic talent in the family. It turned out very cute--I am extremely impressed!

katie said...

I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE the colors too...I can't wait to see it in person! Beautiful!