Because I was dying to make more I made these two for gifts.
I have loved making these and if anyone interested in them let me know.
Because it has been requested here is the link to by friends blog where she is selling my diaper keepers and crayon rolls.
http://RedBrickSewing.blogspot.com
I can make these bags from the materials you see on the blog. I have been dying to make one with the Brittney and Lily materials. Those are my two best sellers and I think it would be so cute to have the bag, the matching diaper keeper and crayon rolls. I am working on completing my own set.



7 comments:
I LOVE them! I want to make one (or a few) when I get back! :) You're awesome!
Mine is the one on the right. It is even cuter on the inside! I love it!
Thanks Brooke, It is AWESOME!
Hey!
You are so talented! Those bags are adoreable! Next time we are in Buckeye we need to get together, it has been FOREVER!
I WANT ONE! I bugged your mom about it on Sunday in Primary!
I have been meaning to ask you at church about this bag! It is so darn cute. Are you willing to share the pattern? Or are you going to sell them? I love it!
Mine is on the left :) Mines cuter outside :) But Jolenes is cuter inside :/
Alli and Kati loved it! They want to have a bag making party!
Thank you!! Its wonderful!
Post a Comment