Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Halloween 2009
Welcome to Neverland. Craig decided that he wanted to dress up as Peter Pan this year. The rest of the costumes just fell in to line. Abigail agreed to be Wendy and Laney is suppose to be Tinkerbell. I have a set of wings for her, but she doesn't want to wear them. I made all of the kids costumes and thought they turned out nice. Abigail's was the hardest for me because of the puff sleeves and the gathering at the waist, but it came out just great. The best part is the kids love their costumes. Even Laney begs to put hers on, minus the wings.
Halloween this year will be a week long event. Yesterday Craig had a party with his nursery. He has the best nursery leaders. They really love the kids and magnify their callings. In our ward there are four nurseries. Craig's class are all the kids that will be moving up to Sunbeams at the end of the year. I think there are 21 active kids in the class. His leaders, which happen to be men, had a little party for all the kids. The were just adorable in their costumes. I really appreciate them. Thanks!
Today, we went to story time down at the library. Tomorrow Abigail gets to wear her costume to school. On Thursday we will take the kids to my mother-in-laws school's Halloween Carnival. Friday is our ward's Trunk-o-Treat and Saturday, of course, is Halloween. We will definitely get our money's worth out of this set of costumes. I love Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Way cute! They turned out great! It's always fun when they all love their costumes!
Great job! You really cranked those out in no time. Sounds like your week is as holiday filled as ours. Halloween party with Robbins fam tonight, library time tomorrow, party at preschool thursday, trunk or treat friday, and Halloween on saturday. Should be a fun and sugar filled week!
I love Halloween and homemade costumes are the best! Yours turned out great!
The costumes are fantastic! The kids are pretty cute too!
The costumes turned out great! So will Chris be Captain Hook? I'd love to see a picture of that! Abigail is an adorable Wendy, Laney a very cute Tinkerbell, and Craig a dashing Peter Pan. Good Work!!
Brooke you are amazing! Those costumes are adorable. I love Halloween too, I think it's the candy that gets me.
So cute!
Post a Comment