For one week we were Earnchin'.
We just returned from a week long family reunion in Yellowstone and Jackson Hole. It was wonderful to see parents, my siblings and all their kids, especially my sisters' new babies. One just older than Delaney and the other just younger. We saw the sights, hiked the hikes, and played Cranium every night in just the Earnshaw style. It was wonderfully exhausting.

Jenkins crew at Old Faithful. (She was a little late.)

The most remarkable sight of the trip was running across this herd of bison that stopped traffic as they crossed the road. At times they were close enough to touch, not that we would want to. They are seriously massive creatures.

Abigail and her cousin Adrienne.

Poppy, Kayla, Emerson, Abigail, Adrienne, Craig and Tootsie at the Visitor Center.

Jenkins at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone.
Laney in her pack.
Best picnic ever!!
The men in my life on the boat crossing Jenny Lake.


Chris and Abigail hiking to Inspiration Point.
3 comments:
That is beautiful & amazing! Love Inspiration Point & the Bison! That part of the country is just beautiful. Next time bring me, K?
I'm glad you liked my favorite place! You and Chris can retire there like I plan to! I will visit my kids for the winter :)
I *love* Grand Teton National Park. It's one of my very favorite places to visit. Matt and I will be heading up there the end of September to catch the bugling of the Elk and photograph some fall colors.
I'm so excited to have found you! I think about our days in Primary often and wonder how you and Chris are doing. Your kids are beautiful!
Melenie Ottosen
Post a Comment