Friday, August 15, 2008
Preschool Begins!
So this is my adorable preschool class. I am loving it and I think the kids are too. It is fun to having the teaching part of my brain working again. I would love to have my talents lie in more lucritive fields, but teaching is just part of me. Thanks to these kids of letting me teach them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you took pictures. I was going to tell you that you should start a preschool blog with all the fun things youre doing!
Brooke- that picture is darling...will you email it to me? I'm so glad you are liking it! Brinna was so sad to miss out Friday. You are doing a great job...we appreciate you! Thanks.
Me too!
Hey Brooke
How exciting this is. I would love to hear more about what you are doing and how you got started doing it!
Hugs
Amber
Post a Comment