Honestly, isn't that hair unbelievable. I love her and her crazy hair.
I certainly enjoyed all of the talks, but Elder Uchtdorf's talk in the Relief Society's session the week before was the one that stuck with me. He talked about the need to be creative and compassionate. I have taken that to heart and spent the last ten days creating a lot of things. I started with my Peach Salsa. This week I made strawberry jam. I also made tutus for my girls. Here is Abigail modeling her's.
I made one for Laney's Halloween costume and I felt bad that Abigail didn't have one too. So we went back to the store and a few hours later, Abigail was so pleased with her tutu. Sadly, I think that she is going to opt for something different for Halloween, but we will see. Craig borrowed this from a friend. You would have thought I had just handed him the moon.
The other big project that I completed was the decorating of my bathroom. Chris and I put up some beadboard and a chair rail a few weeks ago. I finally got the painting done with help from Tifany. (Thank you.)
The other project was this bow holder. I have been making so many bows that I needed a way to properly store them. A scrap piece of wood, scrapbook paper, and a little modge podge later and I got this. Efficient as it is stylish. I am very happy with how everything turned out. I am grateful to all who helped with my projects.



6 comments:
so very creative! you need to let me in on how to make that tutu! so adorable. kembri is gonna be a butterfly and i have been looking all around for the perfect one, but if i can make it that would be even better! -you are so talented!
Very cute tutu- I bet Abigail is having a BLAST playing with it!! Conference weekend is the BEST!!
I LOVE abigail's hair : ) You have been a busy busy girl...so many things I want to do now...thanks for all the great tips, AND distracting me from cleaning : )!!!
So glad I caught up with you on Facebook - I just joined. I'm amazed at your talent for bow making/tutu creating/etc. Check out our blog for news and pics of us http://squawkes.com/wordpress.
You are so crafty and talented! I loved the bows, the tutu, and the bathroom! You have done a great job!
The bathroom turned out very cute! Lovely tutus and bows. Can't wait to see what your next project will be!
Post a Comment