Chris was gone in Denver for training again. While Dad was gone, we planned fun things to do to pass the time. They ranged from simple things like visiting Whitney in the hospital with her new baby to a visit to the Children's Museum of Phoenix. We really missed Dad, but we had fun playing.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So cute! We loved that you guys got to visit us at the hospital, Cashen loves his cousins! The children's museum looks so fun! I can't wait until our little guy is old enough. I love the pictures- Abby's face in the first on is priceless and Lane is really becoming her own person...not an Abigail clone any more :) And Craig is always so handsome!
oh my goodness, i can't believe how big your kids are getting. they are too cute. we miss good ol' buckeye! hope your family is doing well :)
What a fun Mom you are!
Seriously, I love your children. Work makes me want to NEVER EVER even consider having kids, but your kids are amazing. They make me rethink it, a little... haha.
OMGosh! Lanny totally looks like some of the pictures I have of Devin when she was that age!
Post a Comment