Laney is 7 months old now and she just started to crawl. Here in the video you can see how unsteady she still is. We are so proud. No one is prouder than Craig though. He loves his little sister. You can hear him in both of these videos.
You might think than Laney doesn't have to much to worry about right now. Life would be pretty good. Unfortunately she suffers from a few things. First, she is suffering from a severe case of "If you aren't holding me, I ain't happy." It stems from the "If I can't see you, then you are GONE!" stage of development. The good thing about that for me at least is that she is still a light weight and carrying her isn't that big of a deal. Sadly, for her this is the second thing she suffers from. My poor baby at 7 months old weights barely more than 14 lbs. So now I have been trying to feed her more. She isn't in love with baby food yet, but at least she is taking some formula now to supplement the nursing. Life is hard.
By the way, Craig loves trains. Here he is intensely playing. Isn't childhood fabulous!



8 comments:
Crawling? WOW - I'm glad I still have a little while before that happens!
Craig is so sweet and gentle with his kisses. My girls just lay on top of Bristyn. Yank her face to the side. Anything they can do to reach her face for a kiss!
Yeah for crawling. I mean, its good for development and all, but now that means she is mobile--we are still in the if-I-plop-you-down-you're-not-getting too-far stage. She is getting to be such a big girl!
I love hearing Craig cheer her on in the background.
It's good to see that "Yay-nee" is learning to stick up for herself with her big brother. She may be a featherweight but she is a pro at toe snatching!
It's an epidemic! My daughter is suffering from the same sickness, just a slightly different strain, her's is called "If you aren't holding me, I'm screaming and holding onto your legs so you can't even walk" It's a severe case and we are trying daily medication to rid her of the sickness. For future reference, medications that haven't worked are "telling her just a minute", "pull your hair out", and "stick her in the high chair right next to you". I'm hoping that "time" will be the cure, that's what we're going with right now.
That's crazy! She seems too young to crawl, but that's probably because she is so small. I'd almost expect her to be floating before she is crawling.
Welcome back to the blogging world Brooke :-) jk I know you are busy, busy these days.
I can't believe she is crawling already!! It goes by too fast. I hope you don't mind, I came across all the ward bloggers from Darice!! Now I can know what is still going on when we move!!
I love hearing your voice on the video Brooke. Not only are your kids adorable (of course I got a kick out of that too), but it is so fun to hear you being a mom!
Sooo cute! Love the videos! She is so darling along with Craig. Preston loves trains too!
Post a Comment